Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello, Bella!

Our new foster dog has arrived! She definitely does not respond to Chelsea. (Phew.) Something about this dog screams sweet, gentle, and beautiful, so we decided to go with "Bella" as a name. Thanks for all of your suggestions!

She was labeled a shepherd/husky mix by the shelter, but I'm not sure what she is. Take a look at these pics, and let me know what you think. She's about 35 pounds (fully grown.) I wish Petfinder would let me select "mutt" as a breed or just be happy with "dog" as the species, but that's not the case!





9 comments:

  1. Bella is soooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she has the perfect amount of cuddly in her! Good luck Bella!

    www.twogradstudentsandapittieblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Bella!

    I would guess... husky and collie? She's so sweet looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, why didn't I think of that headline?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on looks, Bella fits her perfectly. She is a very pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a border collie looking out of those eyes. Would also explain the longer fur. Husky/border?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say husky mix. I love her markings! Such a cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, we love the name Bella in this house!

    I see husky. And maybe some sort of collie. Although GSD seems good too. OK, so I'm no help at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She sure looks happy!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete